GreenRubino is a fully integrated marketing agency looking to add to our team of smart and talented account managers. This position manages day-to-day activity and relationship for select agency clients. The work spans from brand strategy, to campaign strategy, to implementation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proficiently manages clients from brand strategy, brand development to integrated campaigns, including traditional, digital, earned and created channels
- Be the connection between the client and the agency
- Serve as the in-house expert on that client and their industry
- Contribute to the strategic direction for the account
- Conduct brand analysis, competitive analysis and research analysis projects
- Manage qualitative research projects, including questionnaire development, online survey platform implementation, conducting interviews and reporting on project status
- With supervision/assistance, develop positioning strategies, brand architectures, nomenclature models, branding solutions
- Lead advertising initiatives including tv/video, radio/streaming, digital, print, OOH and more
- Execute the day-to-day deliverables
- Partner closely with marketing sciences, media and creative teams—building a strong team environment and ensuring work is on-strategy and within guidelines
- Work with the Account Director and Account Coordinator for added support and direction
- Track time and hard costs to ensure projects are on-budget and account is financially sound
- Build on existing relationships to generate additional business
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and experience
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience (brand strategy agency a plus)
- Experience in planning and managing research projects
- Strong writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Sees what’s around the corner and can steer accordingly.
- Knows what questions to ask. Knows when to ask them. Knows how to ask them.
- Yearns to learn. Proactive. Goes and grabs the work.
- Can communicate. Really With clients and co-workers, in email and on the phone.
- Has ideas. Doesn’t need to know how to implement them all, but is consistently thinking about new ideas.
- Organized. To-a-fault.
- Can manage to budgets, timelines and expectations.
- Software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint