GreenRubino is looking for a Programmatic Analyst to join our team. This position will support the media team by working within in-house programmatic platforms. Analysis of platforms entails generating programmatic strategy, optimizing campaigns and reporting on campaign performance. The ideal candidate possesses a complementary blend of business-analyses, operations, and technical expertise. The right candidate is smart, self-motivated, and passionate about building and growing their career in media planning/buying.
- Working within display platforms by strategizing, planning, building and optimizing within various DSPs.
- Provide programmatic strategy and solutions to Campaign Manager during RFP process
- Bring together DSP, ad server, and verification data for analysis and optimization recommendations
- Provide subject matter expertise on programmatic analysis, DSP capabilities, and audience targeting
- Perform analysis across DSPs and other digital media channels to assess performance, audience delivery, quality and bid strategy
- Perform routine checks on campaigns to evaluate optimization opportunities including pulling site logs, reviewing audience segmentation, maintaining
- Develop and maintain client-facing dashboard deliverables (daily, weekly, monthly) per campaign measurement requirements
- Proactively work with/support media teams to create data driven insights and recommendations for clients
- Identify opportunities to improve inefficiencies within current processes
- Troubleshoot day to day data issues and data discrepancies
- Produce analytic outputs for entire campaign lifecycle (measurement plans, campaign wrap-ups, pre-campaign analysis, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree – Preferably in mathematics, statistics, science, marketing/advertising, or any related disciplines
- 2-4 years of experience in digital analytics or digital media buying
- 1+ years of experience in the programmatic space either in analytics on the agency side or specific demand side platform experience working for DSPs or DMPs.
- Experience working with log files from various digital platforms
- Understanding of digital processes and systems including Display & Programmatic
- Knowledge of SQL, R, Python, SPSS, SAS or any other statistical analysis or data mining packages a plus
- High level of Excel competency (Macros, pivot tables, and formula integration)
- Knowledge of DSPs, DMPs and related technology (DoubleClick Bid Manager, TradeDesk, etc.)
- Knowledge of paid social media platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn) and search platforms (Adwords, Bing, DoubleClick etc.) a plus.
- Experience working with business intelligence platforms and analytics dashboards such as Datorama or Tableau a plus.
- Familiarity with verification technology (IAS, DoubleVerify) and application of verification metrics to understand the overall health and performance of media
- Strong logical thinking and innovative problem solving skills
- Excellent quantitative, communication, follow through, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently on a set project
- Ability to understand complex systems and processes
- Well organized with attention to details and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly adapt to last minute changes and constantly evolving industry
- Positive, persistent, and “can do” attitude