Our agency is looking for a Senior Writer.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with Art Directors and Designers to concept and write all advertising materials.
You’ll be a highly strategic thinker, a leading figure in a creative team, a self-sufficient multi-tasker full of original approaches and innovative ideas, and a mentor to less senior creatives.
And of course, you’ll be a really, really, really good writer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The nature of the work will vary according to the type of clients you’ll be working on, but typical work activities include:
- Working with account management, media, social and other departmental teams to discuss project scope, client requirements and product background.
- Developing and executing campaign ideas across all media for all clients.
- Working in a close-knit creative partnership with Art Directors and/or Designers to generate strong concepts and ideas.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy that stands out and generates results.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director or clients.
- Managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to another seamlessly, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Overseeing campaigns from conception to completion.
- Working with production companies, directors, photographers, digital production artists, designers and printers to execute your ideas.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends.
- Building rapport with clients and nurturing strong working relationships.
To qualify, you should have 5 – 8 years of ad agency experience in all media, including TV and digital. If you feel you’re qualified for this position please reply with a link to your portfolio and attach your resume.