The Digital Media Manager will work as a liaison between the media managers and the digital media team, to strategize, develop and execute campaigns with a focus on digital media. As you manage the digital media offerings, you will work to navigate the ever-changing digital landscape and provide clients with smart, effective and KPI driven campaigns. You will work with digital media team members to develop comprehensive campaigns and present campaign proposals to Media Managers. Additionally, you will manage 3rd party digital media partners and continue evaluating the effectiveness of digital media tools. As your workload allows, you will spend time researching and vetting new digital tools and consider their viability within the digital media team. As your position develops, you will work to educate integrated teams on new tools and capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works as a liaison between media, account teams and digital media team to strategize, develop and manage digital media executions.
- Manages and oversees digital media RFP process as it relates to ongoing campaigns.
- Supports media managers by providing digital expertise
- Involved at outset of campaign to evaluate the involvement of digital media as well as establish KPIs and campaign expectations
- Develops digital strategy by sourcing expertise from digital media team members
- Provides budget recommendations as well as recommendations for digital media plan
- Creates a “one stop” for media and account teams to inquire about ongoing digital media process
- Presents digital media proposals to Media Managers
- Defines budget, schedule and timing for digital media campaigns
- Develops billing and campaign performance dashboards to compare performance and spend across media platforms
- Maintains media plans including changes, budgets, reporting, plan optimization and invoice reconciliation
- Collects and analyzes data, executes tests, identifies trends and insights, ensuring positive ROI on media campaigns
- Works with digital analysts to optimize campaigns to KPIs and configure mid and post campaign reporting to clients.
- Oversees campaign performance on digital platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Analyzes campaign and web metrics to evaluate campaign effectiveness and potential optimizations
- Researches new digital media trends and helps to evaluate new tools and offerings.
- 3 – 5 years of digital media experience – agency experience preferred
- Experience planning and managing digital media campaigns
- Experience using media and analytics platforms including but not limited to: Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, DoubleClick Bid Manger, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Datorama and Klipfolio
- Proficient at assigning client KPIs and optimizing campaigns to meet client goals.
- Experience in overseeing and managing various mediums of digital media buying (search, social, display, content marketing)
- Proficient at managing projects and budgets and structuring workloads
- Knowledge of traditional advertising (TV, Print, Radio, Outdoor) preferred
- Experience with media buying billing software (SBMS/Strata or Bionic Ads preferred) and digital media invoice reconciliation
- Organized and works well with multiple deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations
- Salary/Exempt position
- Physical requirements: computer work, sitting for long periods of time
- Strong inter/intrapersonal communications skills