Please note: Experience managing digital projects within an advertising agency or creative client services environment is required for this position.
We’re seeking a Project Manager to manage integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of clients within a fast-paced, advertising agency. Projects include integrated marketing and brand campaigns including a variety of mediums ranging from online, print, visual identity, broadcast, mobile and social advertising. The project manager acts as the day-to-day internal liaison and leads teams to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
The ideal candidate possesses authority and responsibility and ensures quality by soliciting input and fostering collaboration and is a driven self-starter with a passion for succinct communication, problem solving and quality assurance.
• Manage and lead project communications internally between all departments
• Effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Establish level of effort and drive team members toward that goal
• Foster and maintain a collaborative professional working relationship with the team
• Drive project and provide guidance through entire lifecycle to ensuring timely input required for delivery of the completed project
• Create and oversee project schedules, track progress to ensure timely completion through all phases
• Take lead on quality control issues and document decisions appropriately/as needed
• Establish check points to facilitate collaboration between team members booking review meetings and securing signoffs/approvals
• Escalate potential bottlenecks, risks to deadlines, deliveries and overall budget
• Provide ongoing communication through status meetings, meeting recaps and daily correspondence and maintaining the status report
• Assist in project estimating and report on project burn
• Assist in developing, validating and modifying the project scope and objectives
• Follow established agency process and assist in improvements
• Attention to detail with ability to manage aspects of multiple projects as it runs
• 3-5 years of integrated project management experience, preferably in an agency environment
• Digital experience a must
• Working knowledge of Workamajig a plus