Please note: Experience managing digital campaigns within an advertising or creative agency is required for this position.
We’re seeking a Project Manager to manage integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of clients, within a fast-paced agency environment. Projects include a variety of deliverables for branded campaigns including online and print advertising, social, mobile and broadcast. The project manager acts as the day-to-day internal liaison, leading teams to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
• Manage and lead projects internally across all departments
• Effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Establish level of effort and drive team members toward that goal
• Foster and maintain a collaborative, professional working relationship with the team
• Drive project and provide guidance through entire lifecycle to ensuring timely input required for delivery of the completed project
• Create and oversee project schedules, track progress to ensure timely completion through all phases
• Take lead on quality control issues and document decisions appropriately/as needed
• Establish checkpoints to facilitate collaboration between team members, booking review meetings and securing signoffs/approvals
• Escalate potential bottlenecks, risks to deadlines, deliverables and budget
• Provide ongoing communication through status meetings, meeting recaps and daily correspondence and maintaining the status report
• Assist in project estimating and project burn reports
• Assist in developing, validating and modifying the project scope and objectives
• Follow established agency process and assist in improvements
• Attention to detail with ability to manage aspects of multiple projects as it runs
• 3-5 years of integrated project management experience, preferably in an agency environment
• Digital marketing and online advertising experience is required.
• Working knowledge of Workamajig a plus