We’re looking for a talented and experienced digital designer who will play a hands-on role setting the visual direction and leading creative execution for digital advertising and experiences including web, online campaigns, social, brand experiences and user-centered design. Your specialty is designing visually stunning, strategically sound integrated marketing campaigns and digital experiences, regardless of medium, platform or device.
You’ll work closely with the creative and digital teams, make a positive contribution to the agency culture and continuously elevate the level of creative work. We’re looking for someone who can lead teams and work on and manage multiple projects, and present work that inspires clients and internal teams with confidence and clarity.
The following skills and knowledge should be demonstrated in your creative portfolio:
- Ability to extend a creative concept across mediums to produce design assets for integrated advertising campaigns including web, mobile, social and digital ads.
- Proficiency in web design including user interfaces and experiences for websites, microsites and campaign landing pages including responsive design and mobile-first requirements.
- Design expertise with a variety of online advertising formats including video, mobile, dynamic, social and rich media.
- Demonstrated excellence in creative brand storytelling across a range of media.
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education.
- 6-8 years in the digital design field, with at least 3 years agency experience.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior designers.
- Expert understanding of user-centered experience design, interaction design, typography, layout and brand development.
- Expert Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills.
- Experience with design and prototyping software such as Sketch, InVision.
- Working knowledge of technical feasibility for front-end web development HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3.
- Knowledge of IAB best practices, guidelines and specifications. DoubleClick Studio expertise a plus.
If you feel you’re qualified for this position, please send your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org