Please note: Experience managing web development projects within an advertising agency or creative, client services environment is required for this position.
The Senior Web Project Manager will collaborate with clients and internal teams to scope, manage and lead web development projects from concept to completion, by crafting solid plans and processes to ensure successful delivery for our clients, on-time and budget.
The ideal candidate will have the experience and knowledge required to confidently and effectively lead a wide range of web projects and marketing campaigns. Must be a demonstrated self-starter with solid organization decision-making and time management skills.
If you’re an enthusiastic, team-oriented leader with a passion for producing pixel perfect online experiences that exceed client expectations, we want to talk to you.
- Manage and lead website strategy, design and development projects.
- Establish the project approach based on the goals and requirements and maintain processes to manage scope, risk and issues throughout the project lifecycle to ensure deliverables are on-time and budget.
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects for clients within a variety of industries with varied levels of complexity simultaneously.
- Understand the needs of creative and technical teams and communicate both in a way that clearly defines tasks and deliverables required to produce quality online experiences.
- Ask relevant questions to gather insights and requirements to create detailed project plans and documentation required to flawlessly lead web production and ongoing maintenance.
- Self-motivate and take initiative to think beyond the obvious to develop innovative solutions that overcome obstacles to getting things done.
- Adhere to web project management best practices including regular client meetings, status reports, backlog management, budget management, schedules and project plans.
- Build mutual trust and respect with internal teams, clients and vendors—follow through on commitments and be a supportive team player by anticipating needs, resolving conflicts or roadblocks.
- Assist in quality assurance testing to validate content updates render effectively across browsers, platforms and devices prior to deployment.
- Identify enhancements to the current work and second-phase opportunities throughout all phases of projects.
- 5+ years of web project management experience within a client services, digital marketing or agency environment.
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends to support after hours web deployments.
- Expert in web best practices: SEO, UX, UI design, responsive, mobile, cross browser/platform testing and accessibility standards.
- Experience with CSS, HTML and CMS platforms including WordPress in order to effectively communicate needs and triage issues with the web delivery team.
- Impeccable client and internal communication skills (written and verbal), as well as strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to maintain composure under high-pressure situations.