Spend a day here at GreenRubino and you’ll feel the passion for our work. It comes in all forms: insights that make you say ‘why didn’t I think of that,’ creative that turns heads and media that intersects at just the right place. We’re adding an Account Director to our team that has the same passion to help our clients thrive.
Our Account Directors are an important component to our success. They are responsible for the senior-level relationship with clients, brand and advertising strategy development, influence of the work (no matter what the work is), mentorship and growth of other team members, and finding new opportunities that will support our clients and the agency. The Account Director works closely with other teams in the agency such as Creative, Media, PR, Web, Content, and Marketing Sciences to ensure GR delivers strategically and creatively for our clients.
A focus for this position is lead generation for our clients. Successful candidates will have experience in lead generation strategies, testing, analysis and funnel nurturing that results in client objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the strategies and plans that guide the client and agency, whether it be a brand, marketing or advertising strategy
- Oversee and mentor the account managers and account coordinators running the day-to-day business of the account
- Build strong relationships with clients based on integrity, transparency, and mutual success
- Ensure the creative is amazing as well as aligns with the metrics of our clients
- Foster teamwork and an integrated work environment that motivates, yet challenges
- Communicate with senior-level clients to ensure forward momentum in the relationship
- Know how and when to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Promote the expansion of business with your existing clients
- Manage financials for the client and agency
- Stay abreast of innovations and interesting movements in the advertising, digital and media spaces, identifying opportunities for learning and sharing with our clients and teams.
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of advertising agency experience, lead generation experience a strong plus
- Curiosity for what makes people tick, understanding of human motivations (behavior doesn’t always match what is said), intuition, and a pragmatic approach to solving clients’ challenges
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for creativity, culture, brands, understanding how people think/interact
- Ability to see a client’s need before they do, and plan accordingly
- Work well in a team environment and encourage collaboration from those around you
- Experience in managing people to foster their career development
- A keen attention to detail and creative problem solving skills
- Comfortably present to c-suite executives and the ability to articulate a confident point of view