The qualified candidate has experience successfully juggling the following activities, preferably at an advertising, architecture or legal firm:
- Working closely with Account Managers in preparing monthly, multi-project client invoices
- Ensuring invoices accurately reflect contract billing terms
- Monitoring accounts receivable and assisting with collections
- Preparing and validating backup of client advanced expenses
- Opening projects/client matters in project management software
- Processing freelance timesheets and monitoring office timesheet compliance.
- Processing accounts payable including credit card charges.
- Using Excel to create ad-hoc reports
- Minimum of 2 years of client billing/accounts receivable experience at a professional service firm
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Skilled in accounting software and Microsoft Excel
- Must come armed with patience and a sense of humor
If you’re a motivated quick study with at least two years of billing/accounts receivable experience in a fast paced environment, we want you on our team. Prior experience with Strata or Workamajig is highly desirable.