GreenRubino is seeking a savvy Business Analyst and Storyteller with a deep understanding of digital marketing channels and data analysis who can uncover insights necessary to form strategic recommendations to achieve business results.
The successful candidate must be familiar with all forms of marketing data including media, website, social media, quantitative and qualitative research and marketing automation; possess excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak to both technical and non-technical audiences; have a passion for analyzing structured and unstructured data to uncover insights and opportunities to improve campaign successes.
- Work with various stakeholders to help define business drivers, goals, KPIs and actionable marketing outcomes using research and data.
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and annual presentations to clients on the results of marketing campaigns.
- Serve in a client-facing role, both presenting reports and acting as a resource for the client as their dedicated analyst.
- Provide data-driven insights that help influence and support campaign strategies and our approach to integrated marketing efforts across internal agency departments.
- Define the analytics, tracking and measurement plan for marketing campaigns and websites, based on client goals and objectives.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure campaign tracking is configured and working as expected.
- Create custom measurement dashboards that capture key metrics and surface data points in a way that is simple for internal teams, stakeholders and clients to understand.
- Deliver regular reporting and analysis documentation with actionable insights.
- Develop and inform optimization strategies for online and offline channels.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning and implementation.
- Manage multiple projects or large / complex streams of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit strong communication and presentation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- 4+ years experience in digital marketing and advertising analytics required.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick and optimization platforms such as Optimizely and VWO.
- Experience conducting quantitative or qualitative research and/or social listening a plus.
- Degree in Marketing, Data Science, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business with web/app technical focus and business acumen.
- Google Analytics Academy certified.