Expand your marketing expertise by learning from the best in the industry!
GreenRubino is a fully-integrated agency that helps clients reach their goals by delivering Work that works. We partner together with our clients to solve the right challenges, discover genuine opportunities, build integrated strategies and create work that gets watched, heard, read and reacted to.
The Business Coordinator supports the Account Management and Media teams in many facets from organizing client details to researching opportune strategies. Our goal is to become indispensable to our clients. Key components to ensure that strong relationship include meeting deadlines (on time and on budget), delivering exceptional work, and demonstrating valuable agency expertise. The Business Coordinator’s role in this is paramount.
You’ll help the agency and clients succeed through the following activities:
- Track and coordinate project needs and next steps
- Problem solve with the client and media teams
- Proactively look to the next task before the current one is wrapped up
- Communicate, then communicate again, with our integrated teams and clients
- Gain exposure to and become familiar with different types of media channels
- Get hands-on experience in digital media platforms
- Grow in your career at GR
We’re looking for someone who is a great complement to our team and has the following skills and interests:
- Organization: able to keep track of multiple projects with multiple clients
- Attention to detail: ensure every detail is captured and acted upon
- Critical thinker: don’t lose sight of the big picture
- Anticipate needs: of the client, of the team, of the project
- Versatility: able to handle a variety of responsibilities depending on the needs of the project
- Curious: a strong desire to learn about trends in advertising, media, and consumer behavior
- People person: enjoys communicating, collaborating with others
- Analytical: Good at working with numbers, data, and budgets
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 1-2 years of marketing experience preferred
If you’d like to be part of a fun, fast-paced environment working with equally smart and dedicated people (and people who are simply nice), then apply today.