We’re looking for an experienced Client Consultant/Business Partner to support GreenRubino’s efforts in leading partner-level business consulting relationships with existing and new clients. You must be passionate about ensuring our clients have an experience with GreenRubino that reinforces our partnership for continued business together. You must work to create client interest in GreenRubino’s consulting capabilities to help design and activate engaging customer experiences that create strong connections between people and brands.
Our ideal candidate is expected to address a wide variety of business challenges – from launching new products, adoption of new technology, evaluating new marketing opportunities, fine-tuning pricing and competitive positioning, and blue-sky ideation to shift the company’s business model in response to market disruption. This person is extremely polished, hungry, imaginative, synergistic, and devoted to supporting our consulting practice, our clients and our agency as we create new ways to help our clients. This person has background of proven success in consulting.
- Consult with clients on technology consulting (identifying needs, sourcing, implementation and adoption), identifying business opportunities, internal organization and change management.
- Help set the strategic direction, build and maintain strong relationships with clients, deliver consulting-related solutions, drive sales, and help with recruiting and operations.
- Oversee sales, delivery and operations for consulting projects on our client accounts.
- Lead and advise client engagements for executive-level business challenges including long-range direction setting, competitive analysis, technology planning and implementation, innovation approaches, and developing new business models.
- Be responsible for profitability of assigned accounts and/or projects (revenue and utilization goals) with annual revenue targets.
- Participate in identifying consulting opportunities with current clients, and development of goals for said clients/projects.
- Generate new business opportunities in consultative work.
- Be a main point of contact for the client within accounts as an escalation point, senior account relationship management or business partner with a client.
- Manage project oversight activities of various work streams by providing project leadership of client personnel, including managing daily project activities, scope management, change management, issue escalation and resolution, production of project deliverables, and presentations to client personnel and leadership.
- Perform senior level delivery activities with a utilization target.
- Onboard consultants (internal or external) thoroughly at the start of new projects and promote our culture with all consultants.
- Further and expand your strategy/business consulting subject matter expertise through development of service offerings, thought leadership, and development of our people.
- Solicit feedback from clients on services, consultants and work issues.
- Review key business opportunities and related agreements, engage with internal and outside counsel and lead key negotiations.
- Be a close advisor to prospective clients and demonstrate expert category knowledge.
- Socialize and connect with prospective clients to build relationships at leadership and executive levels within the client organization.
- Work with cross-functional team members to translate client needs into thoughtfully scoped proposals, SOW’s and other customized content through the sales cycle that differentiates our approach and expertise from the competition.
- Experienced with 5-10+ years at management consulting firms.
- Experienced with a wide range of experience/exposure in marketing platforms and software.
- Experienced interacting directly with C-level clients and stakeholders.
- Able to effectively mobilize and motivate people across disciplines with the goal of directing them towards the common goal of winning new business.
- Highly organized, detail obsessed, natural influencer.
- An ambitious self-starter with a passion for collaboration.
- An effective problem solver with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial at heart with strong negotiation skills and solid business acumen.
- An excellent presenter with verbal pitch capabilities.
- Someone with an eye for design or prior experience in a marketing function.