We’re looking for a talented designer who can work fluently across digital and motion as well as identity and more traditional mediums. This person will play a hands-on role setting the visual direction and leading creative execution for advertising and experiences including web, online campaigns, social, brand experiences, video productions and user-centered design. Your specialty is designing visually stunning, strategically sound integrated marketing campaigns and digital experiences, regardless of medium, platform or device.
You’ll work closely with the creative, content and web teams, make a positive contribution to the agency culture and continuously elevate the level of creative work. We’re looking for someone who can take initiative and work on multiple projects, and create work that inspires clients and internal teams.
The following skills and knowledge should be demonstrated in your creative portfolio:
- Ability to extend a creative concept across mediums to produce design assets for integrated advertising campaigns including video, web, mobile, and social.
- Proficiency in web design including user interfaces and experiences for websites, microsites and campaign landing pages including responsive design and mobile-first requirements.
- Proficiency with motion design including concepting and storyboarding as well as motion prototyping and compositing.
- Design expertise with a variety of online advertising formats including video, mobile, dynamic, social and rich media.
- Demonstrated excellence in creative brand storytelling across a range of media.
- Strong design portfolio.
- 6-8 years in the digital design field, with at least 3 years agency experience.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior designers
- Expert Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision and Xd.
- Understanding of user-centered experience design, interaction design, typography, layout and brand development.
- Working knowledge of technical feasibility for front-end web development HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3.
- Demonstrated experience with motion design and editing tools such as After Effects, Premiere, Animate.
- Experience with Cinema 4D or other 3D tools a big plus.