GreenRubino, one of Puget Sound Business Journal’s Best Places to Work, is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic account manager to join its growing public relations practice. If you enjoy publicizing exceptional travel destinations and great wines you’re encouraged to continue on to the next section.
- At least four years of experience in public relations, preferably with an agency.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (public relations, marketing, communications, journalism, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to manage large projects and small teams simultaneously, function as a daily client contact, and plan and execute strategies to meet the clients’ needs.
- Strong local, regional and national media relationships, preferably with consumer, business, lifestyle, wine and travel writers and/or outlets.
- Proven ability to delegate and quickly evaluate and edit the work of other team members.
- Exhibit solid writing and editing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must.
- Oversee operational performance of accounts, ensuring the quality of the work, deadlines are met while paying attention to budgets.
- Play a major role in understanding the client’s goals, creating and updating their public relations plans and consistently manage against them.
- Serve as daily client contact.
- Maintain and build media relationships in the local market, as well as provide national media relations campaign ideas and strategies
- Consistently offer strategic thinking on all client work.
- Build relationships with influencers, tastemakers and thought leaders to meet client needs.
- Demonstrate tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving campaigns and media events.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and time management skills while juggling several clients with various deadlines and expectations.
- Embrace a commitment to continuous learning in the public relations field.
- Supervise staff junior to you on projects.
How to Apply
Applicants must have PR experience either at an agency or in house. If you meet the qualifications and feel you would be a fit for the GreenRubino public relations team, please send a brief cover note in the body of your email explaining why you feel you would be a fit for this position. Include your resume and your salary requirements
GreenRubino is a full-service communications firm-slash-marketing commune founded in 1977. Our experience, growth and results have established us as one of the Northwest’s most successful and respected agencies. Our point of view is clear. Marketing isn’t about selling. It’s about connecting. Pushing out content isn’t enough. We create success by establishing and sustaining connections and conversations through well-crafted stories told by smart people who’ve honed their expertise in the most relevant way possible—helping clients succeed again and again.
We do it in all kinds of ways because we’re a truly integrated agency. Truly being the key differentiator. Collectively, we deliver holistic concepts that meet all-inclusive objectives. This methodology brings a unique, clear and complete perspective to each story we tell and in every medium we utilize. As a result, we’re fluent in engagement, disruption, courage, spark, unboring, goose pimples and revolution.