GreenRubino is looking for a Programmatic Manager to join our team. This position will support the media team by working within programmatic platforms. This entails generating programmatic strategy, optimizing campaigns, and reporting on campaign performance. The ideal candidate possesses a complementary blend of business-analyses, operations, and technical expertise. The right candidate is smart, self-motivated, and passionate about building and growing their career in media planning/buying.
- Working within programmatic platforms by strategizing, planning, building and optimizing within various DSPs.
- Provide programmatic strategy and solutions to media planners and client teams.
- Bring together DSP, ad server, and verification data for analysis and optimization recommendations
- Provide subject matter expertise on programmatic analysis, DSP capabilities, and audience targeting
- Perform routine checks on campaigns to evaluate optimization opportunities including pulling site logs, reviewing audience segmentation, maintaining
- Work with clients as needed to explain our programmatic campaigns and performance
- Develop and maintain client-facing dashboard deliverables (daily, weekly, monthly) per campaign measurement requirements
- Proactively work with/support media teams to create data driven insights and recommendations for clients
- Identify opportunities to improve inefficiencies within current processes
- Troubleshoot day to day data issues and data discrepancies
- Produce analytic outputs for entire campaign lifecycle (measurement plans, campaign wrap-ups, pre-campaign analysis, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree – Preferably in marketing/advertising, or any related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 2-4 years of experience in digital analytics or digital media buying
- 1+ years of experience in the programmatic space either in analytics on the agency side or specific demand side platform experience working for DSPs or DMPs.
- Understanding of digital processes and systems including programmatic
- High level of Excel competency (Macros, pivot tables, and formula integration)
- Knowledge of DSPs, DMPs and related technology (TradeDesk, DV360, etc.)
- Knowledge of paid social media platforms (Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn) and search platforms (Adwords, Bing, DoubleClick etc.) a plus.
- Experience working with business intelligence platforms and analytics dashboards such as Tableau or TapClicks a plus.
- Familiarity with verification technology (IAS, DoubleVerify) and application of verification metrics to understand the overall health and performance of media
- Strong logical thinking and innovative problem solving skills
- Excellent quantitative, communication, follow through, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills to communicate with internal teams and with clients
- Self-starter and able to work independently on a set project
- Ability to understand complex systems and processes
- Well organized with attention to details and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to quickly adapt to last minute changes and constantly evolving industry
- Positive, persistent, and “can do” attitude
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At GreenRubino we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.