GreenRubino is a fully integrated marketing agency looking to add a Senior Account Manager to our team.
The ideal candidate:
- Proficiently manages integrated campaigns from digital to tv/video to OOH to social media.
- Extrapolates insights and strategies to steer the work and client.
- Excels at the day-to-day client relationship
- Is a leader of internal teams
- Sees what’s around the corner and can steer accordingly.
- Yearns to learn. Proactive. Goes and grabs the work.
- Can effectively communicate to determine the need, and reason behind the need.
- Consistently and proactively think of new ideas.
- Can manage to budgets, timelines and expectations
What you’ll do:
- Be the connection between the client and the agency
- Drive the strategy for the account
- Serve as the in-house expert on the client and their industry
- Develop integrated plans, encompassing traditional, digital, earned and owned channels
- Execute the day-to-day deliverables, with the rest of the team
- Partner closely with media and creative teams—building a strong team environment and ensuring work is on-strategy and on-brand.
- Inspire and motivate all team members
- Track time and hard costs to ensure projects are on-budget and account is financially sound
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of advertising or digital agency experience
- Knowledge of advertising strategies
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Experience in managing more junior team members
Our goal is to be indispensable partners with our clients. If you love a fast pace, drive inspiration from being surrounded by people who push boundaries, then we want to talk with you.