We’re looking for a talented senior designer who can work fluently across web and digital platforms, while also contributing to brand and advertising projects.
This person will play a hands-on role working with web and advertising teams to concept and produce compelling, distinctive user experiences that deliver on strategic and brand goals regardless of medium, platform or device.
You’ll work closely with the creative, content and web teams, make a positive contribution to the agency culture and continuously elevate the level of creative work. We’re looking for someone who can take initiative and work on multiple projects, and create work that inspires clients and internal teams.
The following skills and knowledge should be demonstrated in your creative portfolio:
- Solid expertise in modern UX/UI design. Ability to produce wireframes, web mockups, responsive design and mobile-first concepts.
- Ability to extend a creative concept across mediums to produce cohesive designs across web, mobile and integrated advertising campaigns including social.
- Strong design portfolio with web samples that demonstrates excellence in creative brand storytelling across platforms.
- 5+ years in the digital design field, agency experience preferred.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior designers
- Expert Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision and Xd.
- Understanding of interaction design, typography, layout and brand development.
- Working knowledge of technical feasibility for modern front-end web development.
To be considered, send your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org