Our agency is looking for a Writer. A big-thinking, digital-savvy, highly conceptual, experienced, strategic, and creative writer.
You’ll work closely with Art Directors, Designers, and other team members to concept and write all advertising materials.
We’re looking for someone who’s worked at ad agencies, a self-sufficient multi-tasker with original approaches and innovative ideas.
Someone as fluent in and enthusiastic about ideas for social media campaigns as TV spots.
And someone who really knows how to write.
Work activities include:
- Working with account management, media, social and other departmental teams to discuss project scope, client requirements and product background.
- Developing and executing campaign ideas across all media for all clients.
- Working in a close-knit creative partnership with Art Directors and/or Designers to generate strong concepts and ideas.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy that stands out and gets results.
- Amending, revising, or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director or clients.
- Managing multiple projects, and able to switch from one to another seamlessly, under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Overseeing campaigns from conception to completion.
- Working with production companies, directors, photographers, digital production artists, designers, and printers to execute your ideas.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends.
If you feel you’re qualified for this position, please reply with a link to your portfolio and attach your resume.