We’re seeking a front-end coding expert with advanced development skills to play an integral role on the web services team. In this role, you’ll work closely with internal teams and clients to build custom websites and applications that bring branded experiences to life online.
If you’re a solid developer with an appreciation for design, are a team player and passionate about building modern front-end experiences, we want to hear from you.
- Build custom WordPress websites tailored to client specific needs. Ability to build on other CMS platforms including Craft CMS, SiteFinity and Expression Engine a plus.
- Be devoted and excited to work on anything from emails, to large-scale, complex websites, and everything in between.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to ideate on technical solutions and online experiences.
- Collaborate with internal teams to validate the technical feasibility of concepts and UI / UX designs.
- Make meaningful contributions during the design phase to ensure a projects development’s success.
- Enhance static designs with interaction.
- Coach and encourage junior developers and designers.
- Confidently and creatively solve a range of technical challenges for a variety of clients.
- Set up, implement, and manage 3rd-party hosting environments, DNS and SSL certificates.
- Juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a web developer in a fast-paced, agency environment
- Expert understanding of HTML5, CSS3
- Expert understanding of advanced CSS principals like flexbox, CSS grid, keyframes, animations, etc.
- Experience working with CSS Preprocessors like SCSS, PostCSS, etc.
- Experience with JS libraries and templating Engines (handlebars, etc)
- Familiarity with JS frameworks like Vue and React js a huge plus
- Working knowledge of build systems and tasks runners like Gulp and Webpack
- Experience with PHP and PHP-based CMS development
- Experience with Git, Github and version control strategies
- Experience working with command line and Bash
- Familiarity with SSH, Apache, MySQL
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and technical optimization
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated self-starter that works well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
To be considered, send your resume, online portfolio / links to web samples and Git profile to email@example.com
Please note: Experience working within an advertising agency or creative, client services environment is required for this position.