We’re seeking qualified candidates for the position of Web Project Manager. This is a 3-4 month limited term position starting in January 2020.
In this position, you will serve as the day-to-day project lead on a large-scale website redesign initiative.
The ideal candidate will have the experience and knowledge required to confidently and effectively lead and collaborate with clients and internal teams to ensure successful delivery.
If you’re an enthusiastic, team-oriented leader with a passion for producing online experiences that exceed expectations, we want to talk to you.
- Serve as the day-to-day project lead for clients and delivery teams through a complete overhaul of a large-scale website.
- Establish the project approach based on the goals and requirements and maintain processes to manage scope, risk and issues throughout the project lifecycle to ensure deliverables are on-time and budget.
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple project tasks and requests with varied levels of complexity simultaneously.
- Understand the needs of creative and technical teams and communicate both in a way that clearly defines tasks and deliverables required to produce quality online experiences.
- Ask relevant questions to gather insights and requirements to create detailed project plans and documentation required to flawlessly lead web production and ongoing maintenance.
- Self-motivate and take initiative to think beyond the obvious to develop innovative solutions that overcome obstacles to getting things done.
- Conduct regular client meetings, provide status reports, manage backlogs, track and manage to budgets, develop schedules and project plans.
- Build mutual trust and respect with internal teams, clients and vendors—follow through on commitments and be a supportive team player by anticipating needs, mitigating risk and resolving conflicts or roadblocks.
- Assist in quality assurance testing to validate design solutions across browsers and devices.
- 3-5+ years of experience managing large-scale web development projects, Sitecore CMS a huge plus.
- Must be a team player, able to lead and collaborate with creatives, developers and external vendors.
- Ability to maintain composure under high-pressure situations. Must be passionate about problem solving and dealing with change.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Impeccable client and internal communication (written and verbal), and relationship management skills.
- Detailed-oriented, displayed through communications to budgets to deliverables.
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends to support after hours web deployments.
To be considered, send your resume to email@example.com.