In this role, you’ll use creative thinking to create brilliant communications solutions. You’ll tap into your skills, experience and intuition to develop different, original and effective ideas. You’ll be a highly strategic thinker, a leading figure in a creative team, and a self-sufficient multi-tasker full of original approaches and innovative ideas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing and executing creative ideas and concepts across all media for all clients, often in partnership with an art director or designer.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy for ads and social networks that stands out and generates results.
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Overseeing campaigns from conception to completion.
- Working with production companies, directors, photographers, digital production artists, designers and others to execute your ideas.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of clients’ products and services, target audiences and competitors’ activities.
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the Creative Director or clients.
- Managing multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to another seamlessly, under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends.
- Building rapport with clients and nurturing strong working relationships.
If you think you’re the right person for this job, and you’re not a jerk, send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com.